- 230 V/ 50 Hz tubular motor, with built-in receiver.
- Reception range: 20 metres through 2 concrete walls.
- Easy to programme wirelessly using a remote control.
- Adjustable intermediate position.
- 1 Altus RTS tubular motor can be controlled wirelessly from a maximum 12 wireless controls and a maximum of 3 RTS sensors.
- Not applicable with relay boxes, standard switches and standard controls.
- Altus 40 fits in a tube with a minimum inner diameter of 37 mm.
- Capacity of the final adjustment 500 revolutions.
- Supplied as standard with a white 2-core (VVF) cable. length 3 m. Axial and radial cable outlet.
- Double insulated to class II - no earth wire required.
• Fixed top and bottom limit position.
• No automatic limit adjustment.
• Recommended RTS controls:
- ’Wireless’ Sun and wind system Soliris Sensor RTS (awning).
- Wireless timer Chronis Comfort RTS with/ without light sensor (roller shutters).
- Autonomous sun sensor Sunis WireFree sensor RTS (awning & roller shutters).
- Wireless sun sensor Sunis Indoor WireFree RTS.
- Wireless sun and temperature sensor Thermosunis WireFree RTS.
• Complete series of tubular motors, series 40: 3 Nm to 13 Nm.
• Quick and easy adjustment and operation with wireless RTS controls, e.g. Telis remote control.
• Feedback with programme actions (through movement of the end product).
• Flexible and multifunctional system: easily add, move and remove wireless RTS controls.
• Simplified wiring between products.